14.00 GMT – LIVE WELCOME
Jamie Chadwick, Director Editorial, Urner Barry, FoodMarket.com
Join us LIVE on day one of the WFA Digital Festival. Submit your questions, comments and ideas to our keynote speakers, and share comments with other attendees as we welcome you to the event.
14.00 GMT – LIVE KEYNOTE: How can the food and agriculture industry step up to feed the world?
Barbara Bray MBE, Food Safety Expert & Nutrition Strategist, Alo Solutions
15.00 GMT – LIVE PANEL DISCUSSION – Potential Disruptors to Food and Ag and How to Embrace Them
In this session we will review some of the topics discussed throughout the day to understand the key things that could disrupt food and ag value chains and how we might be able to address these head on and use them to our businesses and industry’s benefit. Submit your questions and have them answered LIVE!
Shannon Hauf, Senior Vice President and Head of Seed Production Innovation, Bayer
Laura Himes, Senior Director, Divisional Merchandising Manager, Produce and Floral, Walmart
Saskia Korink, CEO, Trouw Nutrition
16.00 GMT – LIVE NETWORKING: Virtual Roundtables
Attendees are invited to take part in live roundtables; once your chosen roundtable rooms, your room host will divide attendees into smaller working groups of 8-10 people so you can actually interact with other attendees and discuss the topic, before re-joining the main video roundtable room.
- What does a post-Brexit landscape mean for UK food and agriculture? Hosted by Abi Kay, Chief Reporter, Farmers Guardian
- Which sustainability issues should the food and agriculture prioritize? Hosted by Jacqueline Pieters, Global Head of Banking for Food Inspiration Centre, Rabobank
- What opportunities does data present to our industry? Hosted by Robert Walker, European Growth Officer, Alltech and CEO, KEENAN
- Social media- How can we use it to build businesses in food and ag?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic changed our sector? Hosted by Olivia Midgley, Head of News and Business, Farmers Guardian
- How do we create more robust supply chains? Hosted by Marcio Valentim Moura, Director Global Logistics, Bunge
- How can companies in food and ag use digital tools to create a more sustainable world? Hosted by Viola Choi, Vice President, Global Human Resources Agricultural Solutions, BASF
16.50 GMT – LIVE – Daily Wrap Up
17.00 GMT – LIVE NETWORKING – DRINKS RECEPTION
Join our live networking session with digital talking points, games and challenges to connect with fellow festival-goers from around the world