CEO, Salmon Group
Women in Food and Agriculture: Final speakers added to an impressive line-up
With an unrivalled line-up of speakers announced for the inaugural Women in Food and Agriculture Summit, we are excited to reveal the final round of top leaders from international and regional agribusinesses and food companies who will be speaking.
There’s just two weeks to go until the Women in Food and Agriculture Summit in Amsterdam on 3-4 December 2019. More than 250 executives from global agribusinesses, food and retail companies have already committed to this global Summit and are attending from all corners of the world.
Among the companies that will be speaking at the Summit are Alltech, Cargill, Bayer, ADM, Rabobank, Bunge, Elanco, AgriSat, Syngenta, BASF, Metro, Sodexo, Diageo, DeLaval, Unilever, FAO, World Bank, NFU, Salmon Group, Trouw Nutrition, Wageningen University, IFFO, Ellen MacArthur Foundation, Microsoft and many more (full list of participants below).
Attendees will have an unprecedented opportunity to discover insights and learn from industry pioneers in our Innovation Hour sessions, plus our Panel Discussions bring together world leaders in food and agribusiness to discuss climate change, the future of global agriculture and the most pressing issues facing our industry.
Women in food and Agriculture will help create an engaged community across the entire supply chain with attendees having the opportunity to invest in their development and celebrate the achievements of those who are the backbone of the world’s food systems.
The Summit will also offer an unparalleled combination of talks and discussions on the latest techniques, industry updates and practical strategies. Primarily, the need for greater inclusion and equality in the industry will be addressed and the value gained through diversity will be showcased.
Through these workshops and discussions, the Summit will provide industry participants with all the tools they need to excel in their career and create better business outcomes in the most important sector in the world.
By sharing experiences across the whole supply chain, the Summit will connect regional and international food and agribusiness leaders, advance the industry and help companies to achieve stronger business outcomes.
Take a look at the impressive list of organisations already taking part in the event.
Tickets are selling quickly and are still available to purchase via the website.
Join the phenomenal female leaders who are making history thorough innovation and growing the ag sector for tomorrow!
List of confirmed speakers:
- Anne-Kristine Oen, CEO, Salmon Group
- Alexia Michiels, Partner and Co-founder, The Resilience Institute Europe
- Baroness Rosie Boycott
- Caroline Drummond, CEO, LEAF
- Jane Rickson, President of the Institution of Agricultural Engineers and Professor of Soil Erosion and Conservation, Cranfield; Soil and AgriFood Institute
- Rima Al-Azar, Senior Natural Resources Officer, Climate and Environment Division, FAO of UN
- Lone Andersen, Vice President, Danish Agriculture and Food Council
- Maria Schütz Fløisand, CCO, Salmon Group
- Kathleen Offman Mathisen, Global HR Director and Internal Communication, Grieg Seafood
- JackBobo, Chief Communications Officer and Senior Vice President, Intrexon Corporation
- Petter M. Johannessen, Director General, IFFO
- Karl Deering, Director of Climate Resilient Agriculture, CARE
- Tanja Havemann, Director, Clarmondial
- Alison Capper, Chairman, NFU’s National Horticulture & Potatoes Board, English Apples & Pears and Wye Hops
- Nicky Deasy, Managing Partner, The Yield Lab Europe
- Sarah Bell, Independent Farmer and Member, NFU Crops Board
- Geeta Sethi, Senior Advisor, Agriculture and Food Global Practice, World Bank
- Christine Tacon, Groceries Code Adjudicator
- Barbara Baarsma, CEO, Rabobank Amsterdam; Professor of Applied Economics, the Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Amsterdam
- Tanya Kopps, CEO, Metro Italy
- Erik Pekkeriet, Senior Business Development Manager Agro Food Robotics, Wageningen University & Research
- Susanne Palsten Buchardt, Vice President, Animal Health & Nutrition, Novozymes
- Caroline Creven Fourrier, Global Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Syngenta
- Susanne Kirwan, Product Manager, Kemin
- Lyndsay Chapman, CEO, Centre for Innovation Excellence in Livestock
- Angelique Slach, COO, Natwest Markets
- Saskia Korink, Global Innovation Director, Trouw Nutrition
- Amy Cornell, President, Agribusiness Council of Indiana
- Jackie Applegate, President, Global Vegetable Seeds & Environmental Science, Bayer
- Margot Slattery, Global Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Sodexo Group
- Martha Montoya, President, AgTools
- Claudia Roessler, Director Agriculture, Microsoft
- Elena Sgaravatti, CEO, Demethra Biotech
- Rohini Seth, HR Director, Diageo
- Lotta Folkesson, Chairwoman of Copa’s Women Committee and Board Director, LRF (Federationof Swedish Farmers)
- Carla Hilhorst, Carla has a accountVice President R&D Foods, Unilever
- Marieke de Ruyter de Wildt, Founder, The Fork
- Guillaume Smeets, Global Lead, Commercial Excellence, Animal Nutrition & Health, Cargill
- Dame Fiona Kendrick, Formerly Chairwoman and CEO, Nestle UK and Ireland
- Florence Chenoweth, Formerly Minister of Agriculture, Republic of Liberia
- Sarah Mukherjee, CEO, Crop Protection Association
- Giorgiana Pospescu, HR Director for Industrial Operations & Corporate Functions, Bunge
- Lizelle Alberts, Founder, FRUTEM
- Mark Lyons, President & CEO, ALLTECH
- Teresa Wickham
- Megan DeYoung, Strategic Partnerships, AEROFARMS
- Simone Barg, Vice President, Global Communications Agricultural Solutions, BASF
- Roselyn Fosuah Adjei, Director, Climate Change, Forestry Commission, ACCRA, Ghana
- Alwena Hughes Moakes, Global Head of Communications, SYNGENTA
- Helene Ziv, Director of Risk Management and Sourcing, Cargill’s Animal Nutrition Business
- Mayka van Acht, Vice President HR EMEAI, ADM
- Tina Hunt, General Manager, Elanco UK and Ireland
- Natalie McCaffery, Student
- Anna Osann, Founding Partner and Innovation Director, AgriSat Iberia
- Bettina Bock, Professor, Wageningen University & Research and Groningen University
- Margreet van der Burg, Senior University Lecturer and Researcher, Wageningen University
- Sheena Howden, Lantra Scotland Project Manager
- Karen Karp, President, KK&P
- Clementine Schouteden,Lead of Cities & Circular Economy for Food, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- Lynda McDonald, Senior Executive, DeLaval International
- Lena Johansson, VP, IFAJ
- Willemien Koning, Chair LTO Women and Business (Dutch Women Farmers)
- Jacqueline Pieters, Global Head of banking for Food Inspirational Center, Rabobank
- Rachel Kopay, Senior Associate, The Context Network
- Erin Boyd Kappelhof, Managing Partner, Eat Well Global
- Mariana Vasconcelos, CEO, Agrosmart
- Jane Craigie, Founder, Jane Craigie Marketing; Chair and Executive Board Member, IFAJ and Trustee, LANTRA