Watch Back On Demand
This webinar brings together diversity champions from across our sector, who will discuss why in these challenging times, focusing on diversity should still be a key priority for businesses in our industry.
Regardless of our roles, it is so important that we all do what we can to improve diversity in our workplace. This webcast will discuss the barriers to diversity and offer practical advice for individuals and their wider organisations to boost diversity.
Our contributors include:
- Chrystiane Junqueira, VP of HR Centers of Expertise and Corporate Functions, Bunge
- Jennifer Walker, VP of Human Resources, ADM
- Julie Zimny, Global HR Lead, Cargill Animal Nutrition
- Ebony Webber, Chief Operations Officer, MANRRS (Minorities in Agriculture, Natural Resources and Related Sciences)
Topics to be discussed include:
- Why at this moment is ensuring diversity more important than ever?
- How can learning from the COVID-19 pandemic allows us to better encourage diversity?
- What can businesses in food and ag do to boost diversity at all levels of their organisations?
Watch on demand below