We are currently very busy confirming speakers for what is promising to be a spectacular event. We will be sharing the extraordinary speaker list with you in a couple of weeks time, but before then, please make sure you take advantage of our launch rate and book your ticket today to save €500.
In the meantime, there are dozens of reasons to attend the inaugural Women in Food and Agriculture Summit on 3-4 December in Amsterdam, but we’ve put together 10 reasons why you can’t afford to miss out!
- An agenda curated by industry leaders – Benefit from the two day action-packed, market-led agenda guided by our advisory board of industry experts. Enrich your knowledge and find solutions to the big challenges impacting your business.
- Discuss emerging trends and issues – Get involved in nine panel discussions on innovation, sustainability and future work practices to gain insight into the latest advances, inspiring ideas and developments in these key areas. Covering consumer demands, producer challenges, labour, talent retention, food trends, climate change and the circular economy.
- Solutions for the future – Be the first to see cutting-edge products which are pushing the boundaries of technology within ag & food and delve into the most promising research projects on sustainable agriculture.
- Real success stories – Hear case studies on how diversity can help companies to progress in terms of expertise and skills, and the real outcomes of a diverse workforce and how businesses can increase their productivity.
- A global community – Shape future initiatives and learn from over 60 top speakers from multinational agribusinesses, food companies, farms, technology and science companies, regulators, policymakers, scientists and academics from Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, America, Africa, Scandinavia, India and other countries.
- Inspiration from thought leaders – Get engaged, inspired, challenged and empowered to implement your newly-gained knowledge.
- Make career gains – Join one of 7 technical workshops to help you improve and advance your professional and personal skills.
- Top level networking – Gain access to over 400+ pan-European and international senior industry professionals to build connections and relationships for future business, with a unique opportunity to benchmark and share your experience.
- An exclusive venue – Easy access and great location– save time and money by meeting everyone that you need to, all in one stunning venue of the 5* NH Grand Hotel, Amsterdam.
- Drive forward with diversity and new talent – Position your brand as a brand of choice for a diverse workforce and promote the industry to the younger generation. Find talent and new assets for your business by showcasing and celebrating the advantages of working in the agribusiness sector.
Be the change you want to see in the industry and join us this December in Amsterdam! Save €500 by booking your ticket today and take advantage of the special launch rate ticket priced at just €499 before the price increases on Friday 14th July 2019.